Wednesday, March 16, 2016

DIY Wedding Pumps



Wedding shoes are ridiculously expensive considering they're covered by a long dress most of the night. But most brides want those cute photos of their first step on the dance floor, etc. etc. etc.

I wanted an elegant, vintage look. So, I made my own. And they only costed me $2.00. Those are some pretty inexpensive wedding shoes.

First, find some silver or gold shoes that are pretty and comfortable (enough). The material doesn't really matter. Mine were vegan leather, but plastic or suede are both good. There's some pretty inexpensive ones here. I found mine a Ross years ago.

Then find a pretty applique and glue it on. I found mine at a yard sale for $2.00. They were actually the kind that is supposed to go around the neckline, but they worked perfectly on my shoes.

Here are the results:




No comments:

Post a Comment