Thursday, April 28, 2016

DIY Simple Way of Adding Sleeves to a Dress



Anyone else have this problem when they try on a dress that looks cute on the rack?



Who would of thought that fat arm pits of all things would be such a big problem? I really loved this dress from ModCloth though, and I didn't want to give it up. So, I came up with a quick solution for making the dress a little more modest: sew a ribbon around the outside.





It gives the dress just enough coverage, and now I don't have to worry about layering it with a cardigan, now that we are approaching the warmer months. I'll post some more pictures soon. In the mean time, check out this dreamy set I made with the outfit on Polyvore:


Cabin Wedding Outfit



Black strappy sandals
shoecenter.com


Honora 14k jewelry
macys.com



NARS Cosmetics nail polish
$21 - liberty.co.uk


Forest wall art
$125 - etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment