Saturday, April 16, 2016

Review: Adore Me Azra Swimsuit




I've found that some of the best people to buy swimwear from are the ones who are already making lingerie, and this was no exception. You can find the swimsuit here. This is a cute, structured, unique one-piece beach outfit. Even though it is in a light color, I feel like it is pretty flattering The only part that has built-in wiring is the "U" shape in the front.

The pattern on mine was slightly different than the one in the picture. I think because of the design of the fabric, every bathing suit will be a little unique. It comes with two straps that tie in back, not one that goes all the way across, like some swimsuits have.

The only ways this swimsuit could be improved, is first, if thicker, more supportive straps were an option. Second, the fabric is already good quality, double lined, but it would be nice if it was made with more of a slimming, shapewear material, like many other swimsuits are.

Overall I would recommend this swimsuit for Spring/Summer 2016. Also, if anyone sees a dress with this kind of pattern (flower print with black lines) send it my way, I've been looking for one. Thanks.

Oh, and P.S. you can also chase seagulls in it.


3 comments:

  1. How tall are you, if I may ask? I'm a pretty short, so one-pieces don't fit me sometimes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 5 feet 4 inches, but I'm also very short-waisted, so when I'm sitting down people think I'm even shorter. Thanks for the question, let me know if you have any more!

      Delete
  2. Wow, this seems to be the perfect swimsuit!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete